All images and
content found on iBaller.com are being used for entertainment, support
and/or educational purposes only and fall into one or more of the
following five categories:
1. Original creations of iBaller.com and are protected under U.S. copyright law.
2. Publicity Photos: Publicity items include graphics, logos, public relations photos, studio publicity photos, publicity sound clips, publicity movie clips, publicity videos etc., which were originally used for advertising/public relations purposes, and are being used to publicize and promote a celebrity, movie, television program, video, etc.
3. Special permission grants: In some cases special permission has been granted from the copyright holder to use a specific image or images (credit is given when requested).
4. Photos Submitted by Owner: (Personal Photos or Professional Photographer Photos)
Personal Photos: Once photos and information are submitted to iBaller.com, the submitter is granting iBaller.com permission to use the photos, pictures, or images deemed necessary by iBaller.com. Any promotional use of photos is granted to iBaller.com. All photos, pictures, and images submitted to iBaller.com are agreed to be within the submitter's ownership and copyrights. Submitting any photos, pictures, or images to iBaller.com is agreeing to grant permission to use copyrighted material on iBaller.com. iBaller.com cannot and will not be held responsible for any legal consequences of images submitted by its users.
Photographer Photos: The photographer accepts all liability for any model or property release issues that may arise from a recognizable individual or trademarked property in the image. Please do not submit images for which you do not have a current Model or Property Release in your files. iBaller.com will take steps to prevent the unauthorized use of the images that are displayed on our website, however, iBaller.com is not liable for any misuse of the images that may result from use of the images. Photographer is fully aware that the digital images can be easily transferred and manipulated, and any liability related to the digital theft of the images is removed from iBaller.com.
5. Taken from sources believed to be in the public domain. These images, which are widely distributed for free use on various Internet web authoring sites, are freely available on the world wide web and have been compiled from various public media sources or have been submitted by users of the site through e-mail. We ask that images submitted to iBaller.com by users are free of copyright or are original images owned and/or created by the individuals submitting the image and, therefore, any image submitted to iBaller.com is free of copyright unless otherwise notified. Submission of original material, to iBaller.com, explicitly implies permission of the further unrestricted use by iBaller.com. It is assumed that all such images are indeed public domain, but since such images are passed around freely between sites, it is not always possible to trace them back to their original source. It is possible for copyrighted material to inadvertently end up on public domain sites.
In the event that there is still a problem or error with copyrighted material, the break of the copyright is unintentional and noncommercial and the material will be removed immediately upon proof. If you are the owner of material that appears on iBaller.com please follow our Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations proceedures and the material will be removed promptly. However, if you are the owner and would rather credit be given for the material, instead of removal, we will gratefully give the appropriate credit desired.
iBaller.com respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
iBaller.com cannot and will not be held responsible for any legal consequences of images submitted by its users.
All copyrights pertaining to publicity photos, special permission grants and courtesy photos belong to their respective owners.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent for Notice:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide iBaller.com's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on iBaller.com, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
iBaller.com's Agent for Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can be reached as follows: Contact Form
iBaller.com is a non-nudity celebrity resource site.
Images or content of any kind being used and represented on iBaller.com, in no way, suggest or imply the preferences, beliefs, affiliations, values, or morals of the people or persons being shown, viewed, or showcased.
iBaller.com is in no way affiliated with any of the celebrities on this site.
All text, logos, symbols, and graphics (unless otherwise stated) are original copyrighted creations of iBaller.com and the use of these are not permitted without consent. All wallpapers on this site are free and intended solely for personal computer desktop use only. Usage of wallpapers and/or backgrounds on other websites is prohibited without prior consent. If you are unsure if you can use certain material, feel free to contact us for permission.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY:
iBaller.com, nor any of its employees shall be held liable for any improper or incorrect use of the information described and/or contained herein and assumes no responsibility for anyone's use of the information.
DISCLAIMER FOR EXTERNAL LINKS:
The appearance of hyperlinks does not constitute endorsement by iBaller.com of the linked web sites, or the information, products or services contained therein. iBaller.com does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations. iBaller.com is not responsible for the contents of any off site pages referenced. The user specifically acknowledges that iBaller.com is not liable for the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of other users, links, or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with the user.
If there is anything on iBaller.com that you have a question about, please feel free to contact us.